Activities on site and beyond
We are from Aveyron, we are fluent in English, German and Scandinavian languages and will advise you to make the most of your stay for an unforgettable experience on this land of exception, surprisingly preserved.
Each according to his interests will find shoes to his feet… :
- Hikers : marked trails of 2 hours, half day or one day from the Commandery, Rulhe ou near by… Aveyron is the paradise for hikers !
- Outdoor activities : horse riding, canoe, mountain bike, fishing, rafting and canyoning, ropes, via ferrata, animal reserves...
- Cultural activities : visits of medieval castles and Renaissance castle of Belcastel, Najac and Bournazel; Discovery of Conques UNESCO listed, the most beautiful stage of the paths of Saint John of Compostella; Rodez and its cathedral, its museums Fenaille and Soulages, Renaissance concerts in season in Bournazel, musical encounters of Conques, sound and light shows and medieval festivals in the Lot Valley.
- Wellness and Spa in the Thermal Center of Cransac, European rheumatism station.
- Gastronomy : less than 20 minutes, prestigious Michelin star restaurants, farmhouse inns and producers of local organic products or under quality label (AOP/IGP...).